Trading View updates for SmartTrade: draw, save, set options via an interactive chart, etc
Do you remember when you opened Smart Trade, chose the next tab, opened the Trading View, signed in, added the necessary lines, memorized numbers, visited again 3commas …
It’s finally over (to be frank, nope).
Now you can work using all Trading View available options via 3commas, forgetting about tabs, and inconvenience. This thing is available only to those, who work on Binance, only on the Smart Trade creation page.
Nevertheless, what do you have if you are one of these lucky ones:
- New Trading View Terminal
The one with Trading View checkbox:
- Now together, and forever. If you move Buy / Sell lines on a chart, then the price or sale will change in the form.
Vice versa, if the options in the form of a smart trade have changed, then the lines SL, and TP will move on the line.
Magic is real.
- Take profit and stop loss “settled” on the schedule in the same way, though with a “but”: the ladders step moved according to the chart until you set it. You can edit it only through the form.
- Draw on the chart. In order to do this, open a full screen:
You should not do it (on the minimized chart you will not see the drawing tools)
Drawing tools appeared on the full chart.
Dedicated to Kandinsky
- Selecting and switching the pair, the night theme. All the basic settings are ready.
- Pop-up chart if you click on a pair in Smart Trade
It also fully shows the info:
- Purchase price lines, TakeProfit and StopLoss
- Available drawing tools
- And the Save button works
Forget those times when you opened Smart Trade, chose the next tab, opened the Trading View, signed in, added the necessary lines, memorized numbers, visited again 3commas … (at least, if you are trading on Binance)
Check out the new features, if you have not tried it yet: https://goo.gl/7EK23L